Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheater cheater....

Mentally at the very least. I'm sorry for that, so so sorry. (I really did think I had what it would take to turn you around... guess you can never really change a person. Guess I was never as good as I thought I was, especially to you. You deserve something amazing, magical, fantastical... something permanent. I hope you find that... I really do.) I've never met anyone near as unique as you. You create a sense a freedom and a feeling of being carefree. You are the one who opened me up to so many things... for that I thank you. I'm sorry, though I tried with everything I had, I could not do the same for you. I think that's where I lost it. I could just hear you keep saying those things to me... it became overly discouraging. If you would have had one positive futuristic thought that you had voiced... I don't think I could have ever doubted you. I'm trying to make myself happy. I hope you can respect that. I would have never planned things the way they went. I had my future planned out with you. Your "brutal honesty" is what drove me away... I tried to warn you. I told you I had breaking points. I wish you would have listened.... I wish you would have heard me. I was crying on the inside and out. I love you... that is one thing I can never make go away. I know you probably hate me... but I hope that someday we'll get past that. I hope that we'll be friends.... someday. I will miss you in my life. So... for now, until someday... Good luck. 
With all my love, 
Babeez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment